Famous dish in the Fall, it can be mixed with the red fruit with a touch of icing sugar, or warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
6 to 8 portions
- 6 apples Empire or Cortland
- 250ml (1 cup) of raspberries
- 160ml (2/3 cup) of maple syrup
- 15ml (1 tablespoon) corn starch
- 180ml (3/4 cup) of flour
- 180ml (3/4 cup) of oat flakes
- 80ml (1/3 cup) sliced almonds
- 125ml (1/2 cup) Brown sugar
- 125ml (1/2 cup) cold butter dices
Preheat oven at 190°C.
Peal and sliced apples.
Add apples and raspberries in a bowl.
Add in maple syrup and sprinkle corn starch. Mix well together the preparation.
Pour it into a square flat (20cm) or into small ramekins.
Mix in a bowl together the oat flakes, almonds, brown sugar and butter until the preparation becomes sandy.
Cook 25 minutes.
Sprinkle icing sugar to make it nice !
Can add a little of fresh cream before serving…